OK, So If You Are A Scoot Off Down The Page To Find The Price Before You Start Reading Kinda Person Let’s Get That Out Of The Way First ~ The Beyond Ordinary Biz Hub Is Just £10 per month (no contract, no tie ins ~ 1 month or for always, your call)
Hey, you, gorgeous, soulful, heart-centred entrepreneur, you!
- Fed up being on your Jack Jones when it comes to your business?
- Tired of wondering if you’re cut out for this whole self-employed malarkey?
- Sick of other online business communities that feel like a bad fit but you don’t know where else to turn?
Then why not join us over at the BEYOND ORDINARY BUSINESS HUB?!
Unlike other online biz communities out there (and I’ve joined plenty over the years, believe me) this isn’t all about who can shout the loudest, or spamming walls with your sales shit, or the manager’s ‘favourites’ getting first dibs on everything.
It’s not about having an open mic for people to gripe and sulk and bitch (although we do help you through wobbly bits if you need us) and it’s certainly not a community that’s just peer-led, with only rare appearances from yours truly.
The Beyond Ordinary Business Hub is a…
… hip and happening online business community that’s oh, so fabulously different from the rest.
… positive space for gorgeous Rebels & Rockstars just like you to join forces and help each other sparkle and thrive.
… safe spot for you to flourish, find solutions and hang around with people who just bloomin’ well ‘get you’.
… learning hub where you’ll discover how to sprinkle some Rebels & Rockstar magic into your business and learn how to market like a BOSS (without the cold, hard hustle).
.. AND it’s a gorgeous green room where you can pour your favourite tipple, put your feet up and just take some time out from the hamster wheel to read, reflect and chill.
The Beyond Ordinary Business Hub is a place where we do things slightly differently when it comes to business.
Yes, we focus on the practical stuff – obviously – and you’ll get:
- oodles of marketing, business, PR, and content creation advice (from a coaching legend) that can be crafted to suit your business, and help you create a strategy that propels you in the right direction and enables you to plan a super-successful future as you strive for the number one spot!
BUT… we also delve deeper than that.
- MINDSET – it’s only when you begin to understand your mindset that you can step out of your own way and make the big stuff happen. That’s why this is a big feature of the hub.
- BUSINESS PSYCHOLOGY – don’t worry, you don’t need to be a boffin to understand this bit. It’s simply about helping you realise the crux of your biz and move you beyond the day-to-day stuff to see the bigger picture.
And this combination of practical, mindset and psychological (oh, and did I tell you that most of us like a bit of woo-woo, too?) is exactly why we’re BEYOND ORDINARY.
So… for JUST £10 a month (for the entire lifetime of your membership) you can expect:
- Regular fresh content – you get new & fresh content ALL THE TIME ~ we’ll focus on a specific biz topic and give you easy and actionable steps to take you from ‘Well, I’m a little scared’ to ‘Let’s do this now!’ in no time at all.
- A Free Pass Into The Live Lounge Classes – more about the up & coming classes below..
- A monthly Q&A call with me – it costs £300 for a 121 with me, so this is a great chance to fire your questions at me for a teeny tiny fraction of the price.
- Accountability – you can’t put a price on that!
- Supportive entrepreneurs – a colourful range of spiritual practitioners, law of attraction specialists, social media managers/strategists, virtual assistants, coaches/trainers/mentors, health & wellbeing business owners, photographers, reiki masters, therapists, interior designers, and EFT practitioners who are wonderfully fun, warm, and inviting, and sing the same kinda tunes as you!
- SOS support – if you’ve got an emergency, chances are one of us will know how best to get you back on track.
- Idea downloading specials – every now and then we’ll have an ideas downloading sess where we’ll all block out a slot in the diary, grab a brew, and sling some ideas around to help you create free resources, and/or new programmes.
Why Work With Me?
I WANT YOU TO SHINE
From being a little girl my big dream was to be a lawyer. I achieved that and my corporate career was one immersed in Family Law and I loved it, it was no Ally McBeal but it was pretty awesome and every day was different. It hit my happy buttons as my work was truly making a difference in the lives of others. It was a fabulous career until it simply didn’t fit anymore. I had my kids and I was stuck in a guilt trap. I would spend Sunday evenings until Friday evenings pretty much feeling guilty. Working part time didn’t help either as I then felt guilty if I was at work because I wasn’t at home and guilty when I was at home that I wasn’t at work.
Life had provided me with a memo a few years before and whilst colleagues stood around the water cooler bitching and wishing I decided to take action – if it was working then something simply had to change!
I became self employed.
I did some stuff that, in hindsight, was never going to work. Despite my corporate days, my ability to network and my grasp of the basics of marketing my initial venture into the world of self employed work was fatally flawed.
I knew that my desires remained the same as in my corporate days. I wanted to help people, I wanted to make a difference and I wanted to challenge myself to step outside of my comfort zone.
In September 2014 I decided that she had a mission to undertake and laid down the gauntlet to spend 2015 growing a 100k business, without it ever feeling icky, without any tactics that weren’t completely aligned with me and without any of the ridiculous rubbish that seems to be increasingly the norm in online business. I was curious to know if it could be done without the cut throat tactics that I was seeing out there. I was curious to know if in fact there was any “secrets” (<< there isn’t) and I wanted to move away from the whole – you can make a gazillion pounds working 3.6 seconds per week malarkey that was becoming the norm in the coaching world. The Launch Queen was the brand platform for the mission. 12 months, 1 challenge, 1 result. The result? Building a 100k business, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
BUT, that business simply didn’t feel right. It didn’t fit with my personality, it didn’t allow me a freedom to be myself. I felt caged and suffocated. In order to shine my light and be myself I needed to change and that’s where Rebels & Rockstars was birthed. Rebels & Rockstars isn’t about me (despite this whole about me page), it’s about you, my Rockstars! It’s about the people that I can help and support and it’s about being a hatchery for entrepreneurs with soul >>find out more about what Rebels & Rockstars is all about here<<
AND so it is!
I have a wealth of experience in helping heart centred, soulful entrepreneurs to get out of their own way and build ridiculously big businesses and have help lots to launch online products and programmes to increase their income even further. I have worked with clients to launch products which have produced 18K income in one day and launches of 54k + in sales together with a 30k in 30 days project which we achieved with knobs on! BUT it’s not about making stacks of money REALLY quickly. Lots of back work goes into achieving these results and they don’t come with a grab it and go strategy #sorrynotsorry. I work with clients across the world to develop a business bespoke to them. No cookie cut approach or one size fits all here.
I have been featured on That’s Manchester TV, BBC Radio, Business Rocks, Freelance Parenting, Fresh Business Thinking, Talented Ladies Club as well as being an accreditation Content Marketing Specialist, Customer Acquisition Specialist, Customer Value Optimisation Specialist.
(The Beyond Ordinary Business Hub is) The only group they will need to invest in. Emma has you covered whatever your needs, biz, tech, mindset, confidence, and whatever stage your at so beginner or more seasoned entrepreneur, there is always more to learn in a fun, want to, understandable way. The hub really is like a home away from home, everyone is truly genuine and supportive!
Lisa Kelly MulhernMs Intuitive website
(The Beyond Ordinary Business Hub is) An amazing place filled with amazing people! Filled to the brim with support, biz content, help and so much more. This is a group where you actually get feedback and the Emma is so supportive and present! Honestly there's so much interaction I love this group the energy is so positive. I could go on and on, I tell everyone in business about this group xx